Florida man arrested for the death of Black Lives Matter activist, Toyin Salau, confesses and reveals how he killed her

The Florida man accused of killing Black Lives Matter activist Oluwatoyin Salau has reportedly admitted to killing her and another woman.

He made this admission to his mother during a call . He also revealed how he killed Toyin.

49-year-old Aaron Glee Jr. was arrested after the bodies of Toyin and another woman, identified as 75-year-old Victoria Sims, were found inside a home he rented in Tallahassee.

Aaron tried to escape after the murders, but police were quick to capture him on a bus in Orlando by Sunday, June 14th.
Aaron’s mother, Sandra Cutliff, revealed to the Daily Mail her son called her Sunday and confessed to the killings.

She told the publication that her son said he met Toyin on a bus and invited her to his house so she could shower. He told his mother Toyin asked him for drugs after her shower and when he refused, she allegedly bit him and called him a “n*gger” and this sent him into a rage.

Sandra Cutliff said: "He told me that after she got out of the shower she wanted ‘molly'. He told her he wasn’t going to buy it. He said she called him a f—ass n—-r and bit him. That’s what triggered him off.”
It's reported Aaron strangled Toyin to death.

He also admitted to his mother that he killed Victoria Sims last week after she called him a "slob." He became enraged and killed her.

Aaron and Victoria have known one another for years. 75-year-old Victoria may be a long-time volunteer for AARP Florida and member of Tallahassee Heights United Methodist Church . She was friends with Aaron and helped him take care of himself and obtain government services, Cutliff told Daily Mail. She said Aaron mentioned Sims as "Miss Vicky" and his "white grandmother" and would sometimes cook for her.

Cutliff said her son confessed to her that sometime after the first alleged murder, Sims came to his house to examine on him. That was when she called him a slob and he killed her. Salau was last seen on June 6, and Sims on June 11.

Days before Salau was found dead, she tweeted about being sexually assaulted by a person who posed as a churchgoer .

Police haven't said whether or not Aaron is that the same man Salau accused of molesting her before she disappeared. Cutliff said her son didn't sexually assault Salau and doesn't have a vehicle. it's also emerged that Aaron was arrested two weeks ago on May 30 for aggravated battery causing bodily harm and released on a $2,500 bond two days later.

His mother told Daily Mail that the arrest occurred after Aaron attacked a lady at a stop when she called him the n-word.

Cutliff, 67, said her son suffered from psychological state problems and had been on a downward spiral into a psychotic break over the past few weeks.

Prison records show Aaron has an in depth criminal history dating back to 1989, including convictions for robbery, theft auto, credit card fraud, throwing a "deadly missile" at a building and forging bills.

Post a Comment