Young lady dies after getting burnt while answering a phone call close to a cooking gas.

The Death of a beautiful young Nigerian lady has just been shred on social media. The lady who is identified as Ada Suffered serious burnt while answering a call close to her cooking gas.

Some her friends took to Facebook to share photos of her burnt after the incident as they prayed for to survive. Unfortunately, the situation took a different turn and she died.

The sad news of her death was shared today, 4th July on Facebook by Okechukwu Christabel Chetanwa. Christabel went on to warm people to desist from answering phone calls near a cooking gas.

See her post below.

Post a comment